Seattle Area - The Kalles Group
Security is for all.
Companies big and small thrive when their future is secure, organized, and accessible because they are better able to manage risk and opportunity. Our purpose is to secure the future for businesses.
That's why we provide cybersecurity and technology enablement services to startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies because everyone deserves to be secure.
Kalles Group is delivering organizational and technology change while bringing security to all.
What you’ll do
The Kalles Group Learning Consultant will be leading, designing, and delivering new courses to advance the effectiveness of Kalles Group's Learning and Instructional Design Programs. In addition to technology training and learning program design, you will assist with innovative solutions such as engaging blended learning deployments. If you are passionate about learning and development, skilled in instructional design, and have experience delivering a variety of learning deployments, we want to connect with you!
- Develop a comprehensive learning program, using instructor-led, train-the trainer, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats
- Develop training materials to include training handbooks, awareness content, computer and web-based tutorials, and standard operating procedures
- Develop targeted security communications for a broad spectrum of learners, from assistants to executives
- Develop a highly custom program, using instructor-led, train-the trainer, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats
- Review and compile insights to develop user journeys and customer learning paths
- Plan, market, and facilitate standardized training content in a variety of settings, including classroom, online, and blended solutions
- Plan and facilitate 1:1 and small group training sessions to build workforce knowledge, skills and abilities
- Take technical details and translate for a non-technical user
- Partner with program leaders across the organization to ensure that technology education and awareness needs are met
- Proven understanding of Adult Learning Theory
- Experience developing Technical Education and Awareness programs and strategies
- Knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- Ability to learn complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Experience in multiple industry verticals, including but not limited to finance, healthcare, software, and retail.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop creative, visual, and innovative solutions to complex security and risk related issues
- Strong program management experience and the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer-focused attitude – a customer advocate
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with technical and senior business staff and management
- Required: Teams experience, including meetings, chats/conversations, and file management
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, and Cloud File Storage such as SharePoint Online, Dropbox Business, and OneDrive for Business
- Basic Excel and Microsoft Teams experience
- OneNote experience including Outlook integration
- Online learning development tools such as Captivate, Storyline, Articulate, Camtasia or similar.
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Content Curation and Knowledge Management experience a plus
- Background in Security Awareness education is a bonus
- Education. We like to give back with an annual education package to boost growing your career.
- Health care coverage for you. This includes medical, dental, vision and pharmaceutical coverage. Kalles Group pays a percentage of the premium for the plan with the remainder being deducted from your paycheck each month. There are multiple plans to choose from.
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (to be utilized as vacation or sick time)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (e.g., medical, dental, etc.) are subject to change. When possible, advance notice will be provided regarding any changes. Offers are subject to any, and all, required background and screening checks requested by Kalles Group or our client.
- 401K and life insurance benefits. Subject to eligibility requirements