Job Title: eLearning Senior Instructional Designer
Job Type: Full Time hours through August; work from home (plus some on-site)
Entirenet is currently seeking a highly talented and motivated eLearning Senior Instructional Designer to join us. In this critical role, you will drive the training curriculum for a fast-paced project. You will be part of the training team that supports the training needs of a global team and vendor support agents.
The successful candidate should have experience with eLearning ID (courses, animations and videos), be versed in the ADDIE ID process, have experience interacting with internal SMEs to analyze and understand business needs, develop a training plan and learning objectives, accumulate content and produce a training product so that it aligns with the business needs.
- Design and develop using the ADDIE model to perform needs and tasks analyses, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify gaps and then recommend appropriate modalities to meet the learning needs
- Proficient with a variety of eLearning development tools/course authoring tools, including Storyline, Camtasia and Articulate Studio: Quizmaker. Graphics skills a plus.
- Creative development of a blended learning solution that includes gamification and hands-on activities
- Ability to develop effective training deliverables based on requirements & scenarios provided
- Project management skills in large projects with multiple deliverables and cross-functional team members
- Good communication and facilitator skills (planning, delegating, and follow through/feedback loop) are required
- Strong written, oral and presentation communications skills with senior management
- Strong training development background with understanding of development cycle, timeframes and different delivery modalities
- Ability to think outside of the box
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience