Use your Coaching Skills to support Nonprofit Leaders
Are you a professional coach who is looking for ways to engage in the community?
We are in high demand for volunteers with coaching certifications and passion for making a difference in nonprofit community by providing leadership, executive, business, or performance coaching to the senior level leaders including Executives, Directors, Board members, and teams.
501 Commons provides high quality, affordable consulting, coaching and training services to nonprofits, schools, and public agencies thanks to a corps of skilled volunteers who put their expertise to good use. As a coach with 501 Commons you can help support nonprofits on projects such as:
- Increased awareness and confidence in leadership abilities
- Improved clarity and ability to guide the organization toward fulfillment of its vision
- Enhanced relationships with staff, Board, and others
- Improved time management and productivity
- Increased job satisfaction and optimism about their organization
- Expanded personal and organizational capacity
Our typical coaching engagement is 15 hours over 6 months where some sessions happen in person and others over phone or video conferencing.
As a service corps member, you will:
- Be a part of our coaching community with ample networking opportunities.
- Access our online training, resource library, and workshops
- Apply your background and expertise towards supporting the nonprofit community
All volunteers are covered under 501 Commons' Professional Liability coverage. For more information about this opportunity and how to apply, please visit the "engage" section of our website www.501commons.org or contact Gillian Cook at email@example.com