Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Revenue Operations, DaVita, Inc.
Can be based in: Denver, CO; Tacoma, WA; Philadelphia, PA; Irvine, CA; or Nashville, TN
The Revenue Operations (ROPS) Designer supports the design and development of training programs and initiatives. The role includes the development of traditional and online courses; providing instructional design and development support, working collaboratively with subject matter experts and ROPS customers in the design and creation of training courses. This role may be focused solely on the instructional design capabilities or the eLearning development capabilities or could be a combination of the two competencies.
- Builds and maintains strong stakeholder relationships to identify and define training opportunities and build curriculum content based on business needs
- Utilizes effective training needs analysis techniques (i.e. direct observation and data collection)
- Demonstrates an understanding of trends and best practices within the learning field (learning methods, emerging technologies and authoring tools) and selects the appropriate solution to meet the learning outcomes
- Partners with subject matter experts to design and develop instructor led training programs and online training programs – both entry level and advanced level courses
- Utilizes project management skills to create project plans, coordinate deliverables and project resources in order to meet project goals and deadlines
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects – working effectively as a team or independently
- Writes, edits, and produces concise and accurate materials and ensures that course content meets learning outcomes
- Designs and develops materials that are error free and can be delivered through our current LMS and authoring tools
- Develops assessments and evaluations to assess knowledge retention and gather student ratings and comments
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization
- Coordinates activities with vendors as required
- Attends and/or facilitates team meetings and conference calls
- Serves on business related committees and reports results to the Training Team
- Light travel may be required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field, or equivalent combination of education/experience required
- Minimum of four (4) years training experience required
- Experience in training needs analysis, curriculum and training design, and training evaluation
- Experience in instructional design
Apply HERE at DaVita Careers.