GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Revenue Operations Educator I supports the development and delivery of training programs and initiatives – they provide impactful learning experiences and resources to build skills and competencies across the organization. The educator role also supports new hire on-boarding and other department-specific training needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Trains new and existing teammates
- Training covers Revenue Operations systems, functions and processes or general professional development topics
- Delivers training to offsite teammates virtually or in person, as required
- Leads, partners and supports customers on training projects and talent development initiatives
- Builds and maintains strong customer, and subject matter expert relationships to gather ongoing needs assessment information and build curriculum content
Designs and creates training materials including facilitator guides, participant workbooks, presentations, and job aids
- Makes improvements to class materials on a continuous improvement cycle
- Ensures training materials are updated, relevant and support current processes and procedures
- Creates and distributes communications as required
- Develops pre- and post-assessments for training engagements
- Administers ROPS training programs – including scheduling, delivery, tracking, administration and evaluation.
Supports teammate growth and development
- Provides 1:1 coaching
- Researches information required to answer Revenue Operations questions
- Attends and/or facilitates team meetings and conference calls
- Serves on business related committees and report results to the Training Team
Travel required: up to 25%
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Education or related area preferred
- Strong passion for training and people development
- Effective training and presentation skills required
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Effective planning and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; basic proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint preferred
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- In 2017, Training Magazine recognized DaVita as one of the Top 125 companies for offering exceptional workforce training and leadership development programs for the 13th consecutive year.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Apply here: https://careers.davita. com/job/DAVIUS14419/Educator-I