We are seeking a passionate, creative, customer-centric, tech-savvy Instructional Design Leader to drive, design and develop multiple learning projects simultaneously to completion.
As a senior member of the Technology Training Team, the seasoned Instructional Design Leader will provide expert guidance and mentoring to other training team members.
• Lead the creation and timely execution of multiple training development projects (mostly supporting technology initiatives) that impact specific workgroups or all workgroups across the organization.
• Design and develop learning deliverables in alignment with leadership and branding standards. Deliverables to include interactive eLearning (Articulate), video tutorials (Camtasia),instructor led classroom curriculum and printed self-paced training materials (Adobe Indesign).
• Partner with key leaders and project stakeholders in a learning consultant capacity.
• Measure and monitor effectiveness of training content to ensure complete alignment with project and company objectives.
• Maintain the quality, integrity and standards surrounding the design and development of all learning assets, including:
Adult learning principles - learner-centered, experiential
Modern learner theory - untethered, on-demand, empowering, collaborative
Branding guidelines and requirements
• Ensure deliverables delight and exceed internal customer expectations.
• Effectively communicate expectations for content, accuracy, timeliness, and areas of improvement.
• Incorporate and mentor team members on industry best practices and techniques.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• World-class customer centric mindset
• Demonstrated success in the design, development and delivery of innovative large-scale learning programs and products
• Evidence of exceptional instructional desi gn ability and expertise.
• Extensive knowledge and background in curriculum development, instructional-sys tems design methodologies, adult learning theory and application and eLearning concepts.
• 10+ years of instructional design experience (ILT/WBT courseware and self-paced training)
Experience must include development of instructor-led training for professional and leadership audiences.
• Tech-savvy, must be proficient with iOS operating system
• Mastery of graphic design and layout tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop + InDesign).
• Mastery of rapid courseware development platforms: Articulate 360 and Camtasia.
• Mastery of Microsoft Office 365 applications and collaboration tools.
• Experience working with and publishing courses to Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks / projects with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and external partners.
• Ability to handle competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, time-critical, high-performance rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight.
• Passion for getting stuff done, passion for mentoring otherinstructional designers.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to potentially travel on 1-2 days per month (primarily west coast cities)
Darren Heitzman View my profile
Technical recruiter ETD
Harvey Nash - The Power of Talent