We are seeking a tech-savvy learning practitioner who will help oversee corporate university operations, develop and manage a portfolio of learning solutions, and if needed, roll up their sleeves to develop training content (includes instructor-led, web-based, video tutorial and self-paced job aids).
As a senior member of the corporate university staff, theTraining Project Manager wi ll also provide expert guidance and mentoring to other team members.
- Oversee corporate university operations and learning events execution with the goal of delivering a world-class educational experience for employees.
- Manage and drive a portfolio of training projects and initiatives to completion.
- Assist in the development, editing, and finalization of learning materials, trainer guides, class materials, and job aids as needed.
CORPORATE UNIVERSITY OPERATIONS
- Support training analyst and training coordinator to ensure learning projects, initiatives and events are successfully delivered on-time, on-budget.
- From the ground up, create programs to cultivate a culture of learning within employee population.
- Partner with subject matter experts and business leaders to develop learning solutions.
- Lead project teams, collaborating with customers to design, develop and deliver learning solutions, following established development processes, project schedules and branding standards.
- Proactively develop roadmaps, schedules, and monitoring activities to keep training delivery operations on track
- Identify training department function gaps, develop and implement mitigation actions.
- Build evaluation instruments and methods to capture business metrics.
- Assist with customer requests and questions and provide suggestions for resolution.
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN SUPPORT
- As needed, design and develop learning deliverables in alignment with leadership and branding standards. Deliverables may include interactive eLearning (Articulate), video tutorials (Camtasia), instructor led classroom curriculum and printed self-paced training materials (Adobe InDesign).
- Lead the corporate universitys transition to the new LMS (Cornerstone)
- Review submitted training records (attendance), assessments and/or controlled documents for accuracy and completion.
- Oversee the edit and delimiting of courses, qualification and tasks in LMS.
- Record and control training information in the LMS
- Edit/link training materials and ensure availability to learners via LMS and Intranet
- BA/BS in Business, Education or Computer or equivalent practical experience
- World-class customer centric mindset
- 5+ years of corporate training experience
- 2+ years project management experience
- Demonstrated success in the design, development and delivery of innovative large-scale learning programs
- Ability to design and develop learning deliverables in alignment with branding standards.
(will ask for portfolio links or work samples)
- Prior experience as a Learning Management System (LMS) admin
- Prior experience developing programs that promote learning culture
- Mastery of graphic design and layout tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop + InDesign).
- Mastery of rapid courseware development platforms: Articulate 360 and Camtasia.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office 365 applications and collaboration tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks / projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, time-critical, high-performance rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and external business partners.
- Ability to potentially travel on 1-2 days per month (primarily west coast cities).
Darren Heitzman View Brittany Halberg's LinkedIn profileView my profile
Technical recruiter ETD
Harvey Nash - The Power of Talent