Application and details
Amazon’s Shipping & Delivery Support Knowledge Management team develops and maintains training for contact center associates around the world. We are seeking a creative, tech-savvy Instructional Designer with experience building performance-based learning solutions for new hire and cross-skill training. If you are passionate about learning and an expert with application simulation tools – then this job is for you!
As an Instructional Designer on the Shipping & Delivery Support Knowledge Management team, you will:
· Perform needs and task analysis to create performance-based training that blends instructor-led, virtual classroom, and other modalities as appropriate.
· Re-design existing training materials to improve training effectiveness.
· Create assessments and evaluations to measure learning effectiveness.
· Help to define a learner-centered, performance-based training model that is flexible, adaptable, and scales gracefully.
· Manage multiple, complex projects with tight deadlines and time-critical deliverables through their entire life cycle.
· Effectively communicate training strategies to senior-level leaders.
· Build and maintain relationships with global stakeholders including business and operations teams.
· Bachelor’s Degree in instructional technology, instructional design or a relevant field.
· Three years relevant experience in instructional design.
· Demonstrated skills in needs analysis and developing performance-based training.
· Experience designing and developing application and customer simulations.
· Experience with publishing and tracking learning objects in an LMS.
· Proficiency with application simulation tools like Captivate or Storyline.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
· Master’s Degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Learning Technology, or a related field.
· Experience working on projects with a geographically dispersed team.
· Experience in instructor-led, virtual classroom, and other learning modalities.
· Demonstrated skills in analysis and evaluation using standard contact center metrics.
· Familiar with the Amazon brand and shopping experience.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.