This is a 3 mo contract with the potential to convert to perm.
This position is for a local non-profit medical client of Sublime Media located in Bellevue, WA. You will be working onsite with our client’s L&D team. The position is fully onsite to start with potentially for some remote work once ramped up. This role may extend and/or be offered as a perm position if it’s a good fit all around. You may work with internal subject matter experts/clinicians, and source materials to create compelling training materials for both instructor-led and online courses. One initiative for this role is to move some existing ILT's to OLT’s. Knowledge of Adult learning theory and strong Instructional Design skills needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years instructional design experience and experience developing courses in Articulate 360/Storyline
- Advanced writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent consulting and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting deadlines and manage your time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to learn new programs and medical terminology as required
- Solid research skills and computer/technology literacy along with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
This is a fulltime onsite contract position for 3 mos with the potential to become perm. Hours worked will not exceed 40 per week without written approval from client manager and Sublime Media.
NEXT STEPS: Please respond with a cover letter addressing your qualifications based on the requirements above, as well as a resume and salary expectations.
Local candidates only and no recruiters or outsourcing offers.
Jen Swalwell mobile: 206.909.1031 :: sublime media