QualStar Credit Union
JOB TITLE: Training Specialist, Redmond or Lynnwood (trains at all locations)
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
Salary Range : Starting pay is $19.13/hour
CATEGORY/STATUS: Executive Exempt
Vice President Non-Exempt
PAY GRADE: 8
DEPT. / SUPERVISOR: Operations/Director of Training
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Under direction of the Director of Training, assist with development and delivery of operational systems and programs training / assist with the creation, editing, monitoring of the Knowledge Base.
1. Serves as the trainer for operational systems within the organization including Symitar, Phone System, Mobile Banking, Home Banking, Co-Op, Shared Branching, Remote Deposit, etc.
2. Works together with Training Director to manage training content. Develops Trainings based on approved content.
3. Provides technical training for corporate projects.
4. Assist with systems testing during corporate projects.
5. Assist with maintaining electronic knowledge base.
6. Responsible for assisting the Director of Training with administrative tasks.
7. Responsible for set up and take down of training room, and maintaining training supplies.
8. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
3. Must be able to view computer monitor.
4. Must be able to drive to all Qualstar locations to provide training.
5. Must be able to speak clearly in front of a group.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION, & EXPERIENCE:
1. High school or equivalent education required.
2. Strong public speaking, verbal and written communication skills required.
3. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
4. Must be able to represent Qualstar’s culture in a highly professional manner. This includes a professional personal appearance, and a professional group presentation manner.
5. Ability to organize, prioritize, work efficiently, and accurately.
6. Strong technical database operation skills required.
7. Two years’ experience of financial experience is required.
8. Valid Washington State drivers’ license and current proof of insurance and a dependable personal vehicle is required.