For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), media, and application development, deployment, and management from 49 Availability Zones (AZs) across 18 geographic regions in the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and the UK. AWS services are trusted by millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure, make them more agile, and lower costs. To learn more about AWS, visit https://aws.amazon.com.
The Content & Learning Specialist will create scalable learning experiences and content resources for teams within BTS and for internal customers in AWS Sales. The ideal candidate will be creative and tech savvy with experience in both instructional design and content development.
The Content & Learning Specialist will bring rigor to content lifecycle management, from how we capture organizational processes to how we deliver the content to our audiences. You will be responsible for developing high-quality content in multiple formats such as interactive eLearning, videos, virtual workshops, and Wiki pages. The role requires deep collaboration with SMEs including senior level leaders across multiple disciplines/functional roles. You will help to drive a self-service approach, addressing knowledge gaps to reduce customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. They must be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards and measuring the impact of the learning experiences they build.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Design and develop training materials and content: Wiki pages, tutorial videos, interactive eLearning modules, exercises, and assessments.
· Use appropriate tools and delivery methods relative to usage and need.
· Develop scalable modules to maximize content re-use and ensure training programs are consistent and ready for a potentially global audience.
· Design, publish, and edit content on the Knowledge Center wiki, which houses SOPs, references, policies, and customer-facing content.
· Facilitate scoping meetings with subject-matter-experts and technical project leads.
· Continually evaluate solutions for quality, business impact, and scalability.
· Develop assessments that measure learner outcomes.
This position is located in Seattle.
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing training materials and content (online/e-learning modules, tutorials, website, content, Wiki).
· 5+ years of experience using video editing tools and eLearning development software (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Camtasia or similar).
· 3+ years of experience leveraging learning management systems and/or other content delivery platforms (e.g., publishing and managing courseware).
· Experience managing/updating training content residing on content management systems and/or integrating the use of knowledge bases and online reference for learning and performance support.
· Program management experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience collaborating with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers.
· Graduate degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or a related field.
· History of sparking improvements in learning strategy and content through collaboration and prototyping.
· Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and minimal oversight.
· Experience developing content and learning materials for complex concepts and technical topics.
· Experience managing, monitoring, and reporting on curriculum and assessment data.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
All the details and to apply