Are you hungry for more than just a career move? Wondering if it’s possible for work-life to be an extension of your own personal and professional passion? Brighton Jones’ unique and inclusive culture enables you to discover your potential and pursue your definition of a richer life.
Brighton Jones, one of the country’s fastest growing wealth management firms, is looking for a talented Learning & Team Development Associate to join the team and provide immediate positive service impact for our team members. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping others, thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves to learn and be challenged.
As part of the People Team, you’ll be responsible for organizing and supporting organizational learning and employee development programs to ensure consistency, scalability, and engagement.
- Innovate and deliver program, tools, and resources that help the company execute strategy, meet OKRs, advance culture, and deliver an award-winning experience for our #oneteam
- Together with the People Team, deploy processes to support the people business cycle including career conversations, performance management, engagement surveys, change management, etc.
- Maintain and promote competency models to shape career roadmaps and performance management expectations
- Manage ongoing cyclical training initiatives that include scheduling, resource allocation, communication, train the trainer, and evaluations
- Work with SMEs to transform expert content into high-quality and engaging curriculum and learning pathways, which increases our employees’ level of knowledge, proficiency, and confidence in servicing clients
- Creatively drive learning program adoption, ensure quality, and measure success and impact
- Act as super administrator of our LMS by maintaining accurate records, creating a seamless experience for users, and providing technical support
- Liaise with technology platform relationship managers to troubleshoot issues and ensure highest and best use of features
- Partner with the People Team to ensure a successful and white-glove onboarding experience for new hires
- Support firm-wide engagement with our MESI (Mindfulness-Based Emotional and Social Intelligence) Program and JEDI (justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion) efforts
- Together with People Team leadership, ensure quarterly pulse surveys produce data that can be acted on in a swift and impactful way. Collaborate with People Operations to conduct survey, produce reporting and support action planning.
- Partner with the People Team, Compliance, and Client Service to support continuing education/licensing requirements and credential tracking