GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Revenue Operations Educator II supports the development and delivery of training programs and initiatives – they provide impactful learning experiences and resources to build skills and competencies across the organization. The educator role also supports new hire on-boarding and other department-specific training needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Trains new and existing teammates
- Training covers Revenue Operations systems, functions and processes or general professional development topics
- Delivers training to offsite teammates virtually or in person, as required
- Leads, partners and supports customers on training projects and talent development initiatives
- Builds and maintains strong customer, and subject matter expert relationships to gather ongoing needs assessment information and build curriculum content
- Designs and creates training materials including facilitator guides, participant workbooks, presentations, and job aids
- Makes improvements to class materials on a continuous improvement cycle
- Ensures training materials are updated, relevant and support current processes and procedures
- Creates and distributes communications as required
- Develops pre and post-assessments for training engagements
- Administers Revenue Operations training programs – including scheduling, delivery, tracking, administration and evaluation.
- Supports teammate growth and development
- Provides 1:1 coaching
- Researches information required to answer Revenue Operations questions
- Attends and/or facilitates team meetings and conference calls
- Serves on business related committees and report results to the Training Team
- Coaches others on an ongoing basis (Educator I)
- Travel required: up to 25%
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Education or related area preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years training experience required (in any of the following areas)
- Training needs analysis
- Curriculum and training design
- Training delivery and evaluation
- Strong knowledge of Adult Learning Theory and Facilitation Methods required
- Effective training and presentation skills required
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Effective planning and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; basic proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint preferred
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer – Vet and Disability. To learn more about what this means click here.
The role is currently in Tacoma, and will be relocating to Federal Way in late 2020/early 2021