Seattle Networking Interest Group
Our Networking Interest Group meets virtually the first Thursday of every month for connection, conversation and conviviality! Whether you’re a current member or curious about becoming one, these structured gatherings are intentionally designed to help you:
- Meet talent development professionals from across the Puget Sound region
- Discover new ways to get involved with our Chapter
- Get the most value out of an ATD Puget Sound Membership
- Engage with Chapter Leaders
- Experience and learn fun virtual connection building activities you can use at work
Whether you’re an experienced trainer, facilitator, coach, instructional designer, consultant, or aspiring to work in one of the many fields of L&D, these meetings give you the chance to learn from and with others, feel more connected to the industry and get inspired to be an active member of the ATD Puget Sound community.
Can’t join us for the full 90 minutes? No problem! This is your open invitation to a virtual open house: anyone can "Zoom" by, whenever, and for however long you can stay.
Pre-registration is required to have the Zoom log in information sent. Also, there is no real time assistance available for this program.