Senior Instructional Designer
If you believe in Positivity, Authenticity, Extraordinary Service, Integrity and contributing to Team success: a Moneytree career may be right for you!
Based out of our Corporate office located in Renton, WA, the Senior Instructional Designer will be a part of the Moneytree Learning & Development Team working with various instructional delivery mediums. You will help lead the team to create and continuously improve learning experiences using approaches that engage learners and drive learning and performance. Our team develops training content that includes interactive eLearning, simulations, videos, instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, study guides, worksheets, and job aids.
Your Skills and Experience
- Project management skills with the ability to document and communicate project plans, monitor work in progress, and achieve project milestones/end results
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including listening
- Highly professional and Customer-focused
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals
- Focused on the learner experience and learning outcomes
- Experience developing eLearning, online tutorials, collaborative learning environments, and blended learning programs
- Engage with SMEs and stakeholders in a professional and inquisitive manner
- Able to effectively give and receive feedback
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Flexible, adaptable and emotionally mature
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset who is naturally curious; asks “why” and “how”
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote), Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with or ability to learn iSpring, Vyond, Adobe Captivate, and LMSs
- Manage projects, document and communicate project plans, monitor work in progress, and achieve project milestones/end results
- Develop and design quality print and online course materials including: eLearning, tutorials, software training, job aids, micro learning, collaborative learning environments, and blended learning programs
- Develop and design exercises and activities that enhance the learning process using tested instructional design theories, practices and methods
- Advise and mentor Instructional Designers
- Maintain, review, edit and redesign existing print and digital training materials
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs and effectively implement appropriate training design and solutions
- Organize and maintain project documentation and course folders
- Ensure all business policies and procedures are adhered to in the development of training programs
- Adhere to Moneytree’s business policies, procedures and employment practices
Moneytree offers an attractive wage and benefits package, including:
- Competitive compensation package including holiday pay, paid vacation and paid sick leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Profit Sharing Plan and 401k
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Pet Insurance
Ready to get started? Visit our careers page to apply.
We value equal opportunity and workforce diversity. Moneytree is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
Please note that the description above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position; duties, responsibilities, benefits, and perks may be subject to change.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Renton, WA