Hey Technical Recruiter (or future Technical Recruiter), how does this sound?:
Work from your Home Office, Minimal Local Travel, On-The-Job Training & Education, a Collaborative & Supportive work environment with a Growth-minded company, a Boss & Colleagues that you will actually describe as “FUN”. This is your next job? Read on:
We are DyNexus Recruiting (www.DyNexusGroup.com), an Enterprise Software/Solution technical recruiting firm with a nationwideretained-model recruiting practice. We fill positions in IT, Sales, Accounting/Finance and Executive/Management, and have a particular focus on the ERP/CRM industry (especially cloud-based solutions such as Sage, Acumatica and Microsoft D365 ERP). We are now expanding our practice.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional who is interested in taking on the role of Technical Recruiter. You may have experience in the ERP/CRM world or not, you may have a background in recruiting or not. You may have a professional background in technology and you may not. We'd like to have someone with a true desire to join an established, experienced, and highly collaborative recruiting team. You must live in the Greater Seattle area (Seattle, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Bothell, or South of Seattle). You will run a full recruiting & sales desk from a home-based office, utilizing collaborative Internet-based tools, including state-of-the-art web-based recruiting and CRM systems.
The compensation package includes a base salary, a personal bonus program, expense reimbursement, vacation, holidays, and a second-to-none training and support program. We work as a team, really, and the team is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
If you’re looking to take your recruiting career to the next level, and do so from your own home, check out our website, and give me a call.
- Perform the functions customary to a full-desk (recruiting and business development) agency recruiter.
- Participate actively in team meetings, seek whatever help you may need, and take whatever extra steps it takes to help your teammates, and to be helped by your teammates in return.
- Work effectively and responsibly in our team recruiting environment.
- Take responsibility for the successful execution of searches for our clients.
- Work closely with clients to develop job descriptions for specific searches to be conducted.
- With support from existing marketing and sourcing teams, perform all sourcing activities:
- Job postings (major job boards & social networks)
- Candidate sourcing (resume DBs, search engines, Social networks)
- Develop proficiency in searching for passive candidates on the internet (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Calling, networking (headhunting)
- Screen, interview and qualify candidates.
- Prepare candidates for presentation.
- Present candidates to clients.
- Actively shepherd the entire client hiring process (interview, job offer, negotiation, acceptance, logistics), providing assistance as needed.
- Constantly re-think search strategies, re-focus as needed.
- With the team, establish personal objectives, and take responsibility for developing new clients, and new business with existing/previous clients.
- Nurture your existing network to bring new business to DyNexus.
- Participate in marketing and sales initiatives.
- Help manage existing clients, with an eye to getting new search assignments (account management).
- Participate in social media activities which promote DyNexus.
- Must have current authorization to work in the US.
- A BS/BA in just about anything, showing a serious course of study, and the tenacity to stay with it; significant other experience may show this as well.
- Smart and articulate, evidenced in conversation.
- Some experience as a recruiter would be a plus, (preferably in an agency, and preferably full-desk responsibilities - recruiting and sales).
- Experience with the ERP/CRM world would be a plus.
- A high level of Internet search skills.
- A high level of skill and interest in utilizing social networks.
- An understanding and appreciation for business processes and systems.
- An understanding and appreciation for computer technology.
- A strong work ethic, competitive, a drive for success.
- Ability to perform all of the tasks above (Responsibilities) at a consistently high level.
- Ability to work with little supervision, in a disbursed environment.
- Ability to work on a team; take this seriously; it's different here.
- Ability to take responsibility for solving problems, making things happen, no excuses.
- A professional manner and demeanor, and excellent communication skills.
- A team player, a pick-up-where-the-other-guy-leaves-off kind of person.
- A disciplined and responsible attitude.
- A considerate and cooperative manner.
Compensation & Training:
- Competitive Base + personal performance bonus and other discretionary bonus (bonus target to be 25% - 50% of base!).
- If Full-time/W2: Paid vacation, paid holidays, sick leave.
- Work from home environment; freedom, with responsibility.
Reach out to me, and send a resume!
Julian Schrenzel | President & CEO | DyNexus Recruiting & Staffing
firstname.lastname@example.org | P 206-466-1342 | https://www.linkedin.com/in/schrenzel