This webcast will explore highlights and data from the upcoming report from ATD Research, How Does Your Pay Stack Up? 2017 Talent Development Salary, Compensation, Benefit and Job Seeker Report. This study takes a close look at the salary and benefits of talent development professionals across the United States.
Some questions that the study explores include:
• Who works as a talent development professional? The study looked at gender, educational attainment, and experience.
• Where do talent development professionals work? Which industries hire the most talent development professionals? How large are the companies that hire them?
• What is the typical talent development professional paid? How has their pay changed over the past two years?
• How do talent development professionals spend their time? What is their span of control?
• What benefits are offered and which benefits are valued the most by talent development professionals?
• How do talent development professionals look for, research, and choose new jobs?
Join us for a preview of the results from the 2017 ATD salary survey. Maria Ho will describe the key takeaways from the study, and Sue Kaiden will share her thoughts on job seeking and salary negotiation strategies.