Hi ATDPS Community. I am Julian Schrenzel, and I run a remote-based technical recruiting (ERP) firm locally. I'm looking for a smart, trustworthy, integrity-filled (there is no verb for this..), professional to join me and my practice. Here's a job description to consider, below. Feel free to call (206-466-1342) or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly! I want to hear from you! ~Julian
ERP Recruiting Manager (Technical Recruiting)
Contract/Contract-2-Perm/Full-Time - All Possible
This is a full-time, permanent position with DyNexus Recruiting (www.DyNexusGroup.com), a retained recruiting firm with a nationwide practice. We fill positions in IT, Sales, Accounting/Finance and Executive Search, and have a particular focus on the ERP/CRM industry. We are now expanding our practice both in permanent placement and contract staffing.
We are looking for a highly motivated and competent person to join an established, experienced, and highly communicative recruiting team. You will work mostly from a home-based office, utilizing a myriad of tools on the internet, including a state-of-the-art web-based recruiting and CRM system, telephone and video conferencing tools. The compensation package includes a base salary, a bonus program, benefits, and an education, training and support program.
If you’re seeking an opportunity for a career that is fascinating, challenging and lucrative, and you enjoy working in a collaborative, and flexible environment, and you have the discipline, the smarts, the energy, and leadership skills to do this successfully, this is for you.
The following are the primary responsibilities of the ERP Recruiting Manager:
- Participate aggressively in the training program, seek whatever help you need, and take whatever extra steps it takes, to quickly come up to a high level of competence on the recruiting team; learn recruiting and learn our industry.
- Work effectively and responsibly in our team recruiting environment.
- Take responsibility for the successful execution of searches for our clients.
- Take a leadership role on the recruitment team, to ensure every recruiter is empowered to deliver recruitment services to our clients at the highest level in the industry.
- Work with clients to develop job descriptions for specific searches to be conducted.
- Perform all sourcing activities:
- Job postings (major job boards)
- Resume DB search (major DBs)
- Develop proficiency in searching for passive candidates on the internet (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Calling, networking (headhunting)
- Screen, interview and qualify candidates.
- Prepare candidates for presentation.
- Present candidates to clients.
- Oversee the entire client hiring process (interview, job offer, negotiation, acceptance, logistics), providing assistance as needed.
- Constantly re-think search strategies, re-focus as needed.
- With the team, establish personal sales objectives, and take responsibility for developing new clients, and new business with existing/previous clients.
- Take on additional projects as needed.
The following are the primary qualifications we're looking for in an ERP Recruiting Manager:
- A BS/BA in just about anything, showing a serious course of study, and the tenacity to stay with it; significant other experience may show this as well.
- Smart and articulate, evidenced in conversation.
- At least 2 years of technical recruiting experience.
- A high level of Internet search skills.
- An understanding and appreciation for business processes and systems.
- An understanding and appreciation for computer technology.
- A strong work ethic, competitive, a drive for success.
- Ability to perform all of the tasks above (Responsibilities) at a consistently high level.
- Ability to work with little supervision, in a disbursed environment.
- Ability to work on a team; take this seriously; it's different here.
- Ability to take responsibility for solving problems, making things happen, no excuses.
- A professional manner and demeanor, and excellent communication skills.
- A team player, a pick-up-where-the-other-guy-leaves-off kind of person.
- A disciplined and responsible attitude.
- A considerate and cooperative manner.
Compensation & Training:
- Base ($50K - $80K) + bonus ; growth potential = $100K+.
- Benefit package (vacation, paid holidays, healthcare stipend, sick leave).
- Training program (recruiting and ERP/CRM industry training).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year