About the Team:
The Zillow sales organization is a key piece of our business strategy at Zillow Group, and is constantly evolving and growing with our business. The Sales Training team sets the tone with our partner relationships from agents to property managers. As the Sales Learning & Development Director on Zillow Group’s Learning & Development team, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of facilitators, instructional designers, and program managers as they onboard new employees and develop the necessary skills for this critical piece of our business.
About the Role
You’ll be leading a team of training professionals, both directly and indirectly. You’ll be partnering with the other Learning & Development peers and teams, Sales leadership across many verticals, and partners from many parts of business—Premier Agent, Rentals, New Construction and more. This is an exciting opportunity to evolve our training strategy for this part of our company and set high training standards, build quick nimble solutions, and ensure we can enable our internal partners to achieve our collective business strategy.
You’ll be a key strategic advisor to our senior leaders in the Sales orgs and help them identify the best strategies to grow and develop their talent through a comprehensive training plan.
In This Role You Will:
- Drive strategy, implementation, and ownership of Zillow sales curriculum development and delivery.
- Coach and develop trainers with a wide array of experience and skill.
- Create flexible training strategies for dynamic business areas.
- Implement standard classroom processes and procedures to insure a uniform training experience across multiple sites.
- Develop and implement systems to improve efficiency in training logistics including scheduling, technology, and staffing.
- Work with senior leadership to identify gaps in training delivery and develop creative solutions.
- Provide feedback to instructional designers on curriculum gaps.
- Manage complex relationships with stakeholders in an environment with short deadlines and high business impact.
- Maintain design standards and provide coaching and feedback to ensure adherence and consistency.
- Embed world-class customer experience in all training programs and materials
- Travel to visit multiple training sites (approximately 30% - 40%).
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, education, or a related field.
- You are proficient in MS Office applications.
- You have 10 + years training and development experience.
- 5+ years work experience in Sales and/or Client Success, Sales Enablement and Training & Development.
- You have 3+ years’ experience managing training professionals in a fast-paced environment.
- Well versed with Learning Management Systems, Digital Learning strategy and tools.
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functionally
- You have three years’ experience working with senior leaders.
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a superior coach and mentor.
- Graduate degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or a related field
- Five years’ experience leading a training team
- Experience leading employees remotely
- Experience deploying virtual classroom technology
Get to Know Us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.