Symetra E-learning Specialist
The E-Learning Specialist will use their technical expertise to craft and implement online and blended learning solutions for Symetra employees, making the best of the combination of available technologies. Assignment is currently planned for 3-6 months.
What you will do
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain compliance, leadership development, and product-related online courses, which includes collaborating closely with SMEs and various internal partners.
- Work with vendors on reviewing and modifying online training solutions, as needed.
- Assist in crafting blended solutions (e-learning, podcasts, videos, job aids, quizzes, learning communities) and compiling various learning sources for optimal user experience in our LMS (Docebo).
- Juggle several projects that run in parallel by staying organized, prioritizing based on the deadlines/schedule, and communicating on progress, barriers, and opportunities.
- Preferred tools/skills: Articulate Storyline 360, Articulate RISE, video creating/editing, LMS (content publishing), proactive communication
- Associated with a vendor, as Symetra doesn’t hire independent contractors
- Solid experience in designing e-learning solutions in corporate environments
- Practical knowledge of authoring tools to create engaging online learning solutions
- Able to present examples of their e-learning solutions during the interview process
- Proven organization, collaboration, and communication skills to handle working on multiple projects at the same time
Talent Development Manager | HR
Office: 425.256.5976 | Cell: 425.246.6496