ELG Estate Planning is a preeminent Estate Planning and Elder Law firm, headquartered in Spokane, Washington, with offices in Tri-Cities and Seattle. We serve clients in Washington and North Idaho. The firm seeks a Human Resources Manager, an instrumental and integral role in supporting the firm’s rapid growth.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in HR. Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in HR and SPHR/PHR a plus. Law firm experience not required.
Human Resources Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of attorney and non-attorney hiring
- Implement KPIs for all positions
- Team Trainings
- Promote a positive culture of growth and empowerment
- Legal compliance
- Skilled multi-tasker committed to consistently meeting deadlines
- Hard-working, capable and reliable
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Growth mind-set
- EOS knowledge preferred
· This is an exempt, full-time position
· Compensation range dependent upon experience and performance: $60,000 to $100,000
Candidates should email their resume and cover letter explaining why they are the best person for this position to email@example.com. All inquiries held in complete confidence.