Date: Apr 14, 2018
City: Bellevue, WA, US
Requisition ID: 167068
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: N.A.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
What is SAP iXp?
SAP’s Internship Experience Project is a paid program that gives university students the space to find purpose in their careers. We believe that through placing passionate people on the right teams, providing leadership and learning opportunities, and working on impactful projects, purpose is born. Piqued your interest?
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp:
- No more fetching coffee: Work on in-depth projects, emerging products, and technologies that drive business results.
- Lifelong learning: Meet with mentors, make new friends, and attend learning sessions from diverse subject matter experts.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
Position Title: Field Enablement Instructional Design Intern
Location: Bellevue, WA
Expected start date to end date: June 11–August 17
- Authors and edits eLearning and mobile learning using authoring tools (Articulate Storyline)
- Writes and edits storyboards, interactive scripts, and other learning documentation
- Designs and develops print materials including participant/facilitator guides and job aids
- Ensures curriculum is clear, accurate, consistent, and free of spelling and grammatical errors
- Familiar with adult learning and methodologies principles to apply into learning.
About the team:
The Enablement team is focused on ensuring the field teams are prepared to build pipeline, position our products, lead deals, and serve our customers.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who likes to develop content, and can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Instructional Design or similar
- Intermediate knowledge with Articulate Storyline 2 or 3
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word and Adobe InDesign
- Possess strong communication, writing skills and business acumen
- Possess knowledge or insights on Gamification and Accessibility requirements for eLearning courses
- Relish in managing multiple tasks and priorities to achieve excellent results.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment working with multiple teams across various geographies.
- Be flexible, detail oriented, and diligent in delivering quality projects.
What you can expect from us:
- A summer packed full of events to ensure Interns understand SAP: Our technologies, our competitive landscape, our culture and our leadership philosophy.
- Relocation and housing assistance (on a case by case basis)
- Commuter benefits (Bellevue only)
- Paid holiday time
- Well-stocked offices with snacks, sodas and candy
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Instructional Designer, Intern, SAP, ERP, Curriculum, Education, Entry Level, Technology