UI Customer Support Curricula Specialist – Benefits
Here at Employment Security, we believe in the Power to Help when people need it most. We provide economic security to the people of Washington every day and in every corner of the state. We help people find jobs, bridge gaps in employment and soon we'll be providing paid family medical leave. If our mission motivates you, please apply to be a part of our team!
Our Unemployment Insurance (UI), Customer Support division is seeking to hire a UI Customer Support Curricula Specialist (ESPC3) position. In this role you will be responsible for planning, developing and delivering UI Benefits training to ESD staff, with particular emphasis on design and development of classroom and eLearning curricula. This training will ensure the accuracy, efficiency, fairness and accessibility of the unemployment insurance system for our customers.
If you have a passion for training, and creative development of new training curricula, and this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we hope you will join our team in making a difference in our communities!
· A Bachelor's degree in in public/business administration, political science, adult education, career education or closely related field AND four years of professional or technical experience in training adults in the workplace or in work-oriented training programs
· Minimum of two years' experience in curricula design, instructional design or eLearning design and development (may be gained concurrently with the above required experience)
· Certificate from an accredited institution of higher education in classroom curricula development, instructional design, eLearning design and development or closely related specialty.
Note: A Master's degree will substitute for 1 year of the required experience or a combination of the education and/or relevant qualifying experience, OR a combination of education and/or relevant experience.
· One year of experience as an Employment Security Program Coordinator 2.
· Two years of experience as a WorkSource Specialist 3 or Tax Specialist 3 - ES or equivalent.
· Customer service or Insurance related training experience.
To Apply go to: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/2037241/ui-customer-support-curricula-specialist-benefits-espc3-2018-03400-olympia?department=Employment%20Security%20Department&sort=PostingDate%7CDescending&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs