At Aerojet Rocketdyne, our people further the exploration of space, and keep America safe. It doesn’t get much better than that. From the Apollo missions to exploring Pluto, we have a long history of accomplishments. We have a number of exciting, challenging and rewarding Human Resources positions that could match your skills and experience:
· Manager, Talent and Performance Management – Job ID 15261
· Manager, Learning and Change Management - Job ID 15262
· Cornerstone Talent Administrator - Job ID 15257
· Cornerstone LMS Administrator - Job ID 15258
· Early Career Programs Talent Specialist - Job ID 15238
· HR Business Partner – Job ID 15005
Most positions require a Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline and at least 3 years of related HR experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience administering or power user of one or more of the following systems strongly preferred: Cornerstone, iCIMS, Oracle Human Capital Management module and/or OBIEE.
Additionally, all positions require:
· US Citizenship. Must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information, and having dual citizenship may preclude you from being able to meet this requirement.
· Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Excellent analytical, organizational and creative problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated skill in identifying customer needs and delivering customer service.
· Experience in positions that have required significant attention to detail, follow through, flexibility, and the ability to effectively handle a variety of complex responsibilities in a multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment.