Job Description: Position is responsible for planning, developing, and deploying training programs within assigned areas in accordance with the Systematic Approach to Training. Provides leadership for eLearning development process and delivery of training. Participates in internal process building and documentation efforts as well as improvement initiatives. Provides internal consulting services to the Program Owners and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design and develop their eLearning training programs. Creates diverse suite of web- and computer-based training activities for compliance programs. May serve as a formal reviewer of training products to assure their accuracy and completeness. Develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of eLearning activities. Prepares and deploys self-assessment activities for assigned areas and supports internal/external audits for assigned programs. Keeps abreast of federal, state and local regulations for impacts and requirements on training programs. This position also focuses on the technical functions of training development and the practical application of traditional training technologies, such as OJT/OJE, Classroom, and blended learning events.
· Mentor less experienced staff in processes and best practices.
· Develop complex scenarios or interactions and other course material using diverse approaches, platforms, software and authoring tools.
· Serve as intermediary with external vendors as needed to design and develop videos, interactions, and narratives.
· Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant experience, or advanced degree and 6+ years of relevant experience.
· Expert in eLearning and authoring software (Lectora preferred).
· Ability to advise management on issues relevant to eLearning, software, mobile, augmented reality, virtual reality and mixed reality related to the implementation of the Laboratory's evolving training model.
· Experience with SCORM Cloud a plus
Special/Hazardous Working Conditions or Environment:
· noneMore Info