Online Learning Administrator - Remote or Seattle
Field Support Seattle, Washington
Vera Whole Health is transforming healthcare. For insurers and employers alike, Vera helps take control of perpetually rising healthcare costs. Vera’s behavior change model via onsite primary care clinics improves health and productivity, reducing claims and overall cost of care by as much as 25% in the first year.
Vera’s model is anchored by three core elements: high engagement, managed care and organizational culture change, which combine to drive down utilization of costly services like ER, inpatient/outpatient visits, specialty services, labs and prescriptions, and transform the overall health of the organization.
Vera is the first plan-sponsored health center in the United States to earn a Certificate of Validation by the Care Innovations™ Validation Institute. This endorsement substantiates Vera’s claims that its approach reduces overall healthcare spending for employers, justifies Vera’s 100 percent money-back guarantee, and recognizes Vera for its sound population health cost outcomes.
As Vera Whole Health’s Online Learning Administrator, you will think big about how Vera can leverage our online learning capabilities to develop our people. This position requires a combination of both tactical execution and strategic thinking. You will assume full responsibility for our online learning platforms and initiate ways we can further leverage these capabilities across the organization. You will understand Vera’s business goals and bring innovative ideas for how online learning can help us meet them.
This position can be based out of our corporate office in Seattle or remote.
- Become the internal subject matter expert on Vera’s learning management system (Bridge) and administer all aspects of the platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues relating to LMS use and functionality
- Work with external eLearning vendors to integrate new online learning into our current system
- Research the underutilized aspects of our tools and lead initiatives to leverage them
- Create reports for the executive team on training compliance and other learning metrics
- Identify opportunities for streamlining processes and workflows related to online learning
- Analyze online learning data and recommend solutions for meeting organizational needs
- Support managers and ensure they have tools needed to provide online learning to their people
- Partner with instructional designers to ensure the online training experience is learner-centric
- 2-4 years’ experience in LMS administration, knowledge management, eLearning program management or in similar position required
- 5 years’ demonstrated experience driving projects to their completion
- Experience collaborating with across a company to drive initiatives forward
- Experience in instructional design and eLearning course development highly desired
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint
- Passionate about learning and employee development
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-starter, strong written and verbal communicator, adaptable and critical thinker
- Team player who builds effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- Able to be creative and innovative in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, growing company
- Technology savvy and eager to learn new systems and tools
- Solution-focused and able to work independently
- Manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges
Vera Whole Health is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.