Development Department. This position will collaborate with others in the Learning and Development department to support online, VILT, classroom, and blending learning approaches via Learning Management Systems (LMS), authoring tools, and other systems within the organization. The analyst will also keep the department up to date in the latest technology to enhance efficiencies and virtual training for our learners. You will be an ambassador for WaFd Bank, embracing our proud heritage of simply being nice when serving our colleagues and clients.
- Design, implement, and manage Cornerstone LMS and support BVS LMS.
- Lead content repository efforts, taxonomies, life cycle course maintenance including reporting and analytics.
- Support the design and create effective, engaging, and high-quality video and multimedia learning resources.
- Assist in the production and post-production of learning media and other special media projects.
- Create engaging and effective learning activities and compelling course content in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Offer training and support on instructional technologies regarding technology tools, learning theory, best practices, etc.
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of technological skill levels, whether early adopters of emerging technologies or late adopters of established technology.
- Analyze and apply trends in new and emerging technologies for potential adoption and use.
- Functional knowledge of instructional design.
- Capacity to multi-task and integrate knowledge on multiple, complex projects.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team.
- High attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years in the technology field understanding Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone), Authoring Tools (Adobe Captivate), Video Editing Tools (Camtasia), Social Learning Platforms, SharePoint, etc.
- 2-3 years of learning and development experience in a professional setting
- Bachelor's degree in organizational development, human resource management, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Washington Federal is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities to the full extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800.324.9375.More Info