Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you a program manager who is passionate about learning and development? Do you design innovative learning solutions that deliver positive measurable results? Do you ensure learning offerings have clearly defined outcomes that support the business strategy? This role provides the opportunity to join a non-traditional learning team focused on agile, creative, and scalable approaches that help our employees around the globe build new skills to improve their performance and ultimately drive business impact. We are looking for someone who wants to immerse themselves in the needs of the business, work collaboratively with teammates and other stakeholders around the world, take risks, and learn from failure.
Design, build, and manage learning and development programs/solutions/initiatives from end-to-end, including engaging stakeholders, driving continuous improvement, and measuring behavior change, to help achieve these three outcomes:
Continually evaluate solutions not only for quality and business impact but also for scalability and relevance. Collaborate with HR business partners, business leaders and other key stakeholders to ensure solutions address business needs while accommodating business constraints.
- F5ers know what’s expected of leaders and build leadership capabilities connected to the LeadF5 principles
- F5ers build key business skills to help F5 transform now and prepare for the future
- F5ers drive their own growth and share knowledge to support other F5ers’ growth
- 8 years of professional experience in the learning and development field with a bachelor’s degree, 6 years with a master’s degree, 3 years with a Ph.D. or a combination of equivalent experience and education
- Proven project management skills including planning, prioritizing, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results with tight deadlines
- Collaboration mindset, with the ability to quickly form a network of relationships, listen and learn from multiple perspectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence across all levels within the organization
- Functions well in a fast-paced environment with high levels of ambiguity and frequent change
- High level of self-awareness
- Eager to learn, grow, and build skills
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Knowledge of brain science, agile methods, learning technology, and learning principles
- Familiarity with change management principles and approaches
- Creative problem solver: naturally curious, and can quickly research issues and offer new ideas or solutions
- A strong focus on internal customers’ needs and satisfaction, with an emphasis on using data to demonstrate the impact
- A talented and experienced facilitator
- Agile learning content and learning experience designer and developer
- Laser-focused content curator
To learn more about F5 and our company culture, go to https://www.f5.com/company/careers/culture
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.