ATD’s TalentNext: Creating a Competitive Advantage Through Workplace Culture will provide you with innovative methods to build a culture where employees feel respected, included, and valued. A culture that increases engagement levels, sparks innovation, and attracts high performers.
You’ll leave with practical solutions to make your organization an employer of choice - one that employees want to work at, stay with, and encourage others to join.
What kind of workplace culture do you want to be known for? Connected, empathetic, inclusive, and engaged? Today, creating a positive workplace culture where employees want to contribute and thrive is a real competitive advantage.
ATD’s TalentNext: Creating a Competitive Advantage Through Workplace Culture will provide you with innovative methods to increase engagement levels, spark innovation, and attract high performers.
Unlike lecture-only conferences, at TalentNext Talent Development, Human Resource, and Organization Development professionals will participate in a series of mini-workshops with experiential activities that allow you to apply what you’re learning towards creating a workplace culture where every employee is engaged.
Make your organization an employer of choice—one that employees want to work at, stay with, and encourage others to join.
- Develop an environment of innovation, collaboration, and adaptivity.
- Learn new skills to engage and develop every employee.
- Create a culture that attracts high performers.
- Grow your empathy and emotional intelligence.
- Avoid workplace drama.
- Develop a strong Diversity & Inclusion program.
- Brainstorm policies and practices to combat sexual harassment.
- Strengthen connections between employees.
- Redesign onboarding and implement career development programs.
- Develop leaders who can successfully manage engaged and empowered employees.
ATD’s TalentNext Conference will equip you with innovative ways to improve employee onboarding, increase employee engagement, and attract and retain high performers.
Who should attend?
- Organizational Development specialists
- HR managers
- Learning professionals
- Talent Development directors
- Managers and leaders
- Anyone responsible for building an engaged workforce
Be sure to use our CHiP Code of 8020 when you register and ATDps receives 5% of the registration fee!