The purpose of ENGAGE! is to share information about the ATD Puget Sound Chapter and highlight ways members and potential members can engage with the chapter in order to meet their own personal and professional goals.
· About ATDps – a brief background on ATDps and the membership
· Membership – who joins ATDps, types of memberships and what’s included
· Member Value – why join ATDps
· Events – what are the various ATDps events throughout the year
· Communications – how ATDps communicates to the membership
· Partnerships – learn how you or your organization can partner with ATDps
· Volunteering – overview of the various volunteering opportunities
For more information, please contact the Director of Membership, firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no cost to attend but pre-registration is really appreciated.
Call In Information
Call in information will be found on the confirmation you recieve upon registration AND the day before reminder that will be emailed. Real time assistance is not usually available. Please save the confirmation email.
ATD Puget Sound ChapterP.O. Box 46368
Seattle, WA 98146
Website design MembershipManagementServices.