ASTDps 2012 WORKPLACE LEARNING CONFERENCE: Ignite Your Mojo
Online registration is now closed. If you would like to attend, please plan to pay at the door with check, cash or credit card.
Member = $199
Friend - $225
Ready to be inspired?
Join ASTD Puget Sound chapter at our one-day conference on October 5, 2012.
We invite you to come ready to ignite a sense of passion for who we are, what we do, and how we create value. Let’s make learning exciting again!
The theme for this year’s conference points to the importance of mojo to both individual and organizational learning, development, and performance. Mojo is the quality that sets you apart from everyone else.
How do you keep your mojo alive? How do you ignite the mojo of individuals and teams in your organization? What new tools and approaches are effective for today’s learning environment? How are they used to radiate learning and drive business results? What role does social media play in innovative learning and peak organizational performance?
This conference has been designed to:
• Promote dialogue and exchange of ideas among workplace learning professionals in the Western Washington region
• Build insight into the new tools available and why/how they are used to advance learning and drive business results
• Energize workplace learning professionals to be ready and excited to capitalize on new of ways of applying collaboration learning tools
The conference will offer interactive sessions, panel discussions, and plenty of networking opportunities.
Sam Herring, Co-Founder & CEO of Intrepid Learning, “How Learning can drive Innovation Mojo.”
Tom Kuhlmann, VP, Community for Articulate, “ PowerPoints’s No Longer a Slideshow Freak.”
Cynthia Clay, President & CEO NetSpeed Learning Solutions, “Bring Your Mojo to the Virtual Classroom”
Topics to include:
• Defining Your Personal Brand
• Mobile learning
• Digital Team Building
• Rapid mobile/video development
• Dry to Dynamie: Strategies to Enliven and Customize Online Learning
• Experiential Learning: Your Brain is not a Bucket
Conference topics will focus on the key roles of workplace learning professionals:
• Learning Strategist – strategies to shift our thinking about blended learning and online technologies
• Business Partner – inform about current trends and research to advance the role of learning to drive business results
• Project Manager – practical, how-to guides and tips on new ways to use learning collaboration vehicles
• Professional Specialist – more in-depth dive on specific learning tools
About the ASTD Puget Sound Chapter: Our mission is to promote excellence in learning and performance improvement. Together, ASTDps professionals create a world that works better.
Register now! Seating is limited, Register Early!
Conference: 8:00am – 4:30pm, includes lunch
For more information on Agenda and Speakers, click here.
Our thanks to these amazing sponsors: