Introducing … Effective Networking Retreats
Online registration has closed. You are welcome to attend and pay at the door.
Taught by Diane Darling, this is half-day, focused program is for people who want to invest in themselves by organizing and strengthening their networking strategies and skills.
Why call it a retreat? It's a retreat from your daily work, making phone calls, attending meetings, running your own business, or looking for a job -- it’s time just for you!
- Do you ask yourself – what REALLY is networking?
- Do you wish you felt more confident when networking?
- Are you an introvert?
- Do you have a stack of business card in drawers and can’t remember who people are?
- Ever wonder which events to attend and which ones to skip?
- Should you join an online networking site such as LinkedIn?
- Want to get on a non-profit board and meet people outside of your industry?
- Wonder if there is an easier way to get business, earn a promotion, raise money for a charity or get a job?
- Wonder why your phone calls aren’t getting returned?
- Do you feel exhausted after an event or cocktail party?
- Feel awkward about trying to join an established group at an event?
- How do you gracefully exit a boring conversation?
- Prefer one-on-one networking opportunities?
- Don’t play golf?
- Wish the phone rang with business and other opportunities?
Join a group of like-minded people who want to learn tips and techniques that can be immediately implemented. In this informative, interactive program you will walk away feeling confident and capable in any networking situation.
Register by June 1st at a rate of $49 ($20 discount for each participant!)
Invite a friend / colleague to join you!
Walk-in registration on day of event: $99
ASTD competencies targeted:
* Improving Human Performance *Delivering Training
8:15 - 8:30am Check in/Networking
8:30am – 12:00noon Workshop, includes refreshments
About Diane Darling: Author of the new and revised version of The Networking Survival Guide (May 2010) and Networking for Career Success (2005) - both published by McGraw-Hill.
Read my random blog.
Diane is the co-President, Boston Chapter ASTD and the American Society of Training & Development. She is our our featured speaker at the June 19th evening chapter meeting!
Online Registration will close on Monday, June 18th. After that, we encourage you to attend and pay at the door.