You are invited to complete a proposal to become one of our speakers at the 2018 ATD-Cascadia Annual Conference being held at the Sheraton Airport Hotel in Portland, Oregon, on November 8th, 2018.
Our theme this year is "The Shape of Learning".
We seek speakers and facilitators with topics that will foster connections and inspire practitioners. We'll be offering presentations and workshops around these focus areas:
- Leveraging coaching and social learning to support development
- Connecting with adult learners in the traditional and virtual classroom
- Effectively using games, gamification, mobile technologies, and AR/VR
- Tackling implicit bias in the classroom and the boardroom
- Supporting the next generation of TD professionals
- Implementing Communities of Practice to support professional development
For more details about the RFP process, click here.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact our Conference Committee at conferencesessions@TDcascadia.org.
ATD-Cascadia Annual Conference