Do you thrive in a creative atmosphere and enjoy designing dynamic and innovative solutions for adult learning? The type of learning that helps others increase their effectiveness, makes the client happy and fosters those “light bulb moments” for learners? If you are pursuing a new opportunity to grow while making a positive difference in a learning and development environment, Avista may have the role for you.
Avista is seeking a solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment with a strong company culture, to design and develop a variety of learning offerings.
If you are a talented, detail-oriented professional who enjoys problem solving, and developing creative learning methods, we encourage you to apply for our Learning and Development Coordinator position in the Corporate L&D Department.
As the result of an internal promotion, we are looking for someone with a few years of experience in instructional and leadership development program design, training, eLearning, along with related education and/or certifications. In this role, you will identify and support corporate and business learning needs, manage L&D projects, collaborate with subject matter experts, develop instructional materials, and implement effective learning solutions. You should also be clear and concise communicator who is comfortable working with teams and individuals of varying levels in an organization.
· Experience designing and deploying a variety of learning and development programs that meet client needs via multiple approaches, including web-based, instructor-led, and blended learning methods.
· Experience with instructional design, especially eLearning, performance and understanding of adult learning principles.
· Effective interpersonal skills, including ability to collaborate, facilitate, influence, resolve conflicts and build consensus, gain support and lead adoption of change across stakeholders.
· Project management skills and the ability to execute on multiple assignments with minimal supervision.
· Consulting and problem solving skills for identifying client needs, developing successful solutions, logically organizing and conveying complex information clearly, and measuring the results/impacts of offerings… in ways that clients and learners find valuable.
· Exemplary communication skills: written, visual, verbal, and presentation.
· Proven ability to be a trusted, valued and effective contributor within and across teams.
· Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and proficiency with authoring tools/design software (Articulate 360 & Adobe Creative Suite preferred). Experience working with a Learning Management System a plus.
· Combinations of related education, professional certifications and experience will be considered.